You are here

‘13-year-old dead in fire caused by heater’

By JT - Feb 16,2017 - Last updated at Feb 16,2017

AMMAN — A 13-year-old child died on Thursday after receiving third-degree burns and his brother suffered breathing difficulties, when a fire erupted in their house in Madaba’s Hai Azaideh neighbourhood.

Madaba Civil Defence Department (CDD) personnel extinguished the fire and took the injured brother to Al Nadim Hospital, where he was reported in critical condition, according to a CDD statement. The fire erupted in the residence after a gas heater toppled over.

up
110 users have voted.


Newsletter

Get top stories and blog posts emailed to you each day.

PDF