You are here
Two dead, one injured in separate incidents
By Petra - Feb 19,2013 - Last updated at Feb 19,2013
AMMAN — One person died on Tuesday and another suffered smoke inhalation from a heater in their house in Amman.
Civil Defence Department (CDD) staff took both to Al Bashir Hospital.
Also on Tuesday, a man in his fifties died after suffering smoke inhalation in a household fire.
CDD personnel administered first aid and took him to hospital, but he was pronounced dead upon arrival.
A 30-year-old Egyptian worker died on Thursday after falling from the second floor of an apartment building under construction in west Amman.
An 18-year-old girl died of carbon monoxide poisoning on Wednesday after inhaling gas that leaked from a water heater, according to the Civil Defence Department (CDD).
TAFILEH — A one-year-old died and his two-year-old sister suffered smoke inhalation in a house fire in the Eis area, Tafileh Civil Defence D
Aug 26, 2015
Aug 27, 2015
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to you each day.